Saturday, May 3, 2008

Daily Basis

Everyone in their daily lives have their own daily basis. Some people get up in the morning and go to work and come back near evening. Then eat dinner and sleep. While others have their own way living their daily lives. As for me, my daily basis is sort of ... unbalanced.
When starting my day, I usually wakes up around 8-11 am if there is no class on that day. I take a bath and cleans up my bed and wash my clothes at the washing machine (if required). Then I would spend my time either playing my PSP, surf the net, or anything that comes into my mind including studying.
Since I only get to use a limited amount of cash per week, I save my cash by skipping both breakfast and lunch and only spent on dinner. Although risky, I've managed to hold my hunger. Even so, during dinner time I sometimes have a habit of spending my dinner more than I'm supposed to. For example Japanese food or Italian or KFC. Although KFC's price isn't that costly. That is why I'm always trying to control myself on my spendings. If anybody has a good idea on saving money. Let me know.

No comments: